Dryer Vent Cleaning
The Consumer Products Safety Commission estimates there are 24,000 clothes dryer fires each year in the United States, amounting to $96,000,000 in estimated property damage. Lack of maintenance is the leading cause of dryer fires, and LINT is the leading material to ignite. These fires can be caused by failure of mechanical and/or electrical parts within the dryer itself, improper materials being put into the dryer, and insufficient airflow as a result of improper installation.
Look for these indicators that your dryer duct needs to be cleaned:
- Clothes (especially towels or jeans) take a longer time to dry.
- Clothing are hotter than usual at the end of the drying cycle.
- Flapper on vent hood doesn’t open when dryer is on.
Get your dryer vent cleaned today!
- Speed up your drying times
- Save on your energy bill
- Help your dryer live longer
- Reduce the chance of a fire